sugarspicesatya ®   16-Jan-2024 08:27

Class 3 2023-2024 Protection and Indemnity Rules, and List of Correspondents


Year: 2023
Language: English
Author: Britannia P and I
Genre: Convention (rules)
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 136
Description: These Rules are subject to the Memorandum and Articles of Association of The Britannia Steam Ship Insurance Association Limited.

Contents

Screenshots

Britannia-Rules-2023-Class-3-PI.pdf

Download [4 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Class 3 2019-2020 Protection and Indemnity Rules and List of correspondents - The Britannia Steam Sh...
Class 3 2020-2021 Protection and Indemnity Rules, and List of Correspondents - Britannia P and I [20...
Britannia P&I Club Rule Books - Britannia P&I Club [2018, PDF]
Freight, Demurrage & Defence Rules, Rule Book CLASS 6 | 2020/21 - BRITANNIA P and I [2020, PDF]
UK P&I - Rules 2023 - UK P&I [2023, PDF]
Charterers Terms & Conditions - UK P&I Club [2025, PDF]
The Maritime Engineering Reference Book - Tony Molland [2008, PDF]
Europe - The Rules - UK P&I Club [2014, PDF]
UK P&I Club Rules & Articles 2019 for UK (Europe), UK P&I N.V. - UK P&I Club [2019, PDF]
Charterers Terms & Conditions 2021 - UK P & I Club [2021, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 11:47

All times are GMT + 3 Hours