gillnumil ®   02-Jan-2021 13:14

Tulong! Paano Ko Mapapaglabanan ang Tukso?(Help! How Can I Overcome Temptation?)


Year: 2012
Language: Tagalog
Author: Martin Otto
Publisher: Seamens Christian Friend Society
Edition: Volume 3
ISBN: 978-3-944472-17-1
Format: PDF
Quality: eBook
Pages count: 184
Description: The process that Christ's followers go through become more and more like Him is eternal. Even the most devout followers are not perfect, and of course yet, cannot escape temptation. Accept it, but learn with God’s help how to defend yourself from the inescapable temptations that life will bring.
From the Author:
I hope the book will serve as an encouragement it to every seaman and seawoman. I believe that they will find in the chapters practical help for in their personal situation. I also hope it helps this to the wives who are at home to understand the husband they are already on the ship. And likewise, that the seaman is their wife who is at home. May you be blessed with God bless their efforts to resist temptation by God’s grace.

Contents

Screenshots

8. HELP-How-Can-I-Overcome-Temptation-Filipino-Tagalog_version.pdf

Download [3 KB]

Thank U
Reply
refresh list

Similar releases

Faith At Sea - Martin Otto [2015, PDF]
The Seafarer’s Mind - Martin Otto [2020, PDF]
Seafarers! A Strategic Missionary Vision - Martin Otto [2017, PDF]
Church On The Oceans - Martin Otto [2017, PDF]
Command K7 - Julian Stockwin [Christian Rodska, 200?]
The Emperor’s Revenge - Clive Cussler [200?]
Caribbee K14 - Julian Stockwin [Christian Rodska, 199?]
The romance of piracy - the story of the adventures, fights & deeds of daring of pirates, filibuster...
Operational Weather Forecasting - Peter Inness, Steve Dorling [2013, PDF]
The Four Voyages of Christopher Columbus - J. M. Cohen (ed) [1969, PDF]
LOAD MORE
  • Reply

The time now is: Today 15:44

All times are GMT + 3 Hours